- Provides financial information to management in the form of structured reports by researching and analysing accounting data.
- Sets up and drives the organisation culture to regular as well as exceptional reporting.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Prepares the organisation and leads from front for financial Audits and Due Diligences.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Recommends, establishes and maintains financial policies, procedures and internal controls for the company.
- Guides accounts executive by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with central, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Devise methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- A minimum qualification of CA with proven experience of at least 5 years as a Finance Manager, finance officer or relevant role.
- Solid experience in coordinating audit activities, due diligences and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments;
- Keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting;
- Commitment to mentoring, training, and retaining a diverse team, with a foresight and ability to delegate accordingly;
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Tally ERP 9).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Soft skills like Confidentiality, innovation and ability to think outside the box.