Water Softening Plant
COMPLETE PROJECT MANAGEMENT INCLUDING OPERATIONS. DESIGNED BY US, IMPLEMENTED BY INDUSTRIES FOR STREAMLINED PLANT MANAGEMENT
Water is considered ‘hard’ when it has excessive levels of calcium and magnesium dissolved in it. Hard Water can lead to the following Water problems:
- Scale build-up in pipes, resulting in decreased flow rates
- Scale build-up on heating and cooling systems, leading to increased electricity costs and breakdowns.
- White film on glass surfaces and staining on Water taps.
- Increased laundry costs due to hard Water reacting with soap and laundry detergents.
Water Softener Types
Chemical Water Softeners:
Packaged Water Softeners:
Precipitating and Non-precipitating.
- Boiler Feed.
- Cooling Tower Make-Up.
- Air Conditioning Plant.
- Textile Processing.
- Beverage Production.
- Hospitals, Hotels, Laundries etc.
- Food processing.
- Chemical & textile.
- Water power plants.